1) Purifying animal skin by tanning:
Abdullah Ibn `Abbas relates that Allah’s Messenger (Sallallahu alayhi was sallam) said: “If the hide of an animal is tanned, it becomes pure.”
2) Purifying the bowl in which a dog has licked by washing it 7 times and first with earth:
Abu Hurairah reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: “The purification of the utensil belonging to any one of you, after it is licked by a dog, lies in washing it seven times, using sand (earth) for the first time.”
3) Purifying the garment which has had menstrual blood on it by rubbing it, scratching it off with water and washing it:
Asma’ bint Abi Bakr stated that a women came to the Prophet (Sallallahu alayhi was sallam) and said, “We get menstrual blood on our clothing, so what should we do?” he replied, “Rub it, then scratch it off with water and then wet it and then (you can) pray in it.”
4) Purifying the bottom of the woman’s dress by what comes after it:
An ex-slave of Ibraheem ibn Abdur Rahman ibn Awf asked Umm Salamah, the wife of the Prophet (Sallallahu alayhi was sallam), “I am a woman who lets her dress drag and I walk in filthy places (so what should I do)?” Umm Salamah said that the Prophet replied, “What comes after it purifies it.”
5) Purifying the garment upon which a nursing (not eating solids) baby boy has urinated by sprinkling water of the spot:
Abu As-Samh, the servant of the Prophet (Sallallahu alayhi was sallam), narrated that the Prophet said, “The urine of the baby girl is to be washed while that of the baby boy is to be sprinkled over.”
6) Purification of the bottom of the Sandals by rubbing it on the earth:
One must wipe against the ground: Abu Hurairah narrates that the Messenger of Allah (Sallallahu alayhi was sallam) said, “If one of you steps with his sandals into something filthy (al-adha), then dirt is the purification for it.”
7) If Madhi is on the clothes one should wash with water over the area it has fallen on:
Sahl bin Hunayf said: “I suffered from a severe and troubling case of Al-Madhi. I was performing Ghusl often because of it. So I mentioned that to Allah’s Messenger and asked him about it. He said: “You only need to perform Wudu for that.” I said: “O Messenger of Allah! How about when it gets on my clothes?” He said: “It is sufficient for you to take a handful of water and sprinkle it on your garment wherever you see that it has touched it.”
8) Purification of the ground and earth by pouring water until the impurity is removed:
Narrated by Anas bin Malik:A Bedouin came and passed urine in one corner of the mosque. The people shouted at him but the Prophet(Sallallahu alayhi was sallam) stopped them until he finished urinating. The Prophet ordered them to spill a bucket of water over that place and they did so.
 Recorded in Muslim and Abu Dawood
 Recorded in Muslim
 Recorded in Bukhari and Muslim. This is the wording in Muslim.
 Recorded in Malik, Abu Dawud, Tirmizi and ibn Majah. Graded Sahih by sheikh albani
 Recorded in Abu Dawood and Nasa’i. Graded Sahih by sheikh albani.
 Recorded in Musnad Ahmad, Abu Dawud has same meaning but different wording. Graded Sahih by sheikh albani.
 Recorded in Tirmizi. He said: “This is a Hasan Sahih hadeeth, and the only other hadeeth about madhi that we know is the hadeeth of Muhammad ibn Ishaaq).”Graded as Hasan by sheikh al-Albani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi.
 Recorded in Bukhari